Is your world whizzing by at an ever increasing rate? Does the idea of just “stopping” fill you with joy? Are stress levels rising while sleep levels drop? Does anxiety affect digestion in your world? Maybe energy is flagging and brain fog is on the up? Skin issues, hormone peaks and troughs, allergies? How’s your immune system going? Or would you simply love to find ways to help you and your family negotiate today in the best possible shape for a happy and healthy future?
Some, any or all of these sound familiar?
This August our Renew and Reconnect Retreat, tucked away deep in the bushland of Kangaroo Valley, is all about:
- taking a moment to refill your personal space, grace and ease balance .. taking a moment to stop ..
- helping you understand the beautiful connection between your emotions, your hormones, your gut, your brain and any of the crazy suitcase of symptoms above
- finding ways to achieve any changes you want, without overwhelm!
- clearing the way to joy in your life, each and every day.
Our team of passionate facilitators are all there to help arm you with simple, practical tools to take away and use in your every day life, long beyond this weekend. To show you the small steps and achievable additions to your routine that can start wheels moving for positive change. For you. For those you love.
Optional practice and skills workshops include any or all of the following:
- Relaxed and loving yoga is shared daily by our chilled yogi, Annette. Whatever your level, she will help you find energy, flow and balance.
- Eat, make and take delicious treats, broths, beverages and ferments – our hands-on session shares how seeing food as medicine can simply and positively impact your mental, emotional and physical well-being. Take away recipes and know-how for recreating at home!
- Let’s create a life balance tool kit! We share skills to help you manage stress, release all manner of things that “do not serve”, and increase positivity in your world.
- And all the while, the fire will be crackling, the lounges will be comfortable, the space will feel warmed by gentle laughter, space, calm, sisterhood. As little or as much as you wish to do .. the choice is yours ..
Our Renew and Reconnect Retreat is hosted by Jacks Corner Retreat, a unique and peaceful homestead nestled in amongst 40 acres of unspoilt rainforest and native bushland in magnificent Kangaroo Valley, NSW.
Our generous, locally sourced and chef created menu is simply mouth-watering. Cooked from scratch by Mary using the best seasonal produce your meals are based on nutrient rich, clean eating, predominantly plant-based foods. We aim to leave you and your cells zinging with well nourished energy!
NB Your meal can be adjusted by any dietary concern or restriction. Just let us know when you book.
Massage is an optional extra and available by pre-booking only. There are limited spaces for a 60 minute treatment at a fee of $120. Again, just let us know when you book and we will schedule your pamper!
Our numbers are strictly limited to 16 retreaters .. whether you do a little or a lot this weekend .. you will feel the benefit of space, nourishment and our loving nurture. We are so happy to welcome you along.
xx Shelley and Annette