Is your world whizzing by at an ever increasing rate? Does the idea of just “stopping” fill you with joy? Are stress levels rising while sleep levels drop? Does anxiety affect digestion in your world? Maybe energy is flagging and brain fog is on the up? Skin issues, hormone peaks and troughs, allergies? How’s your immune system going? Or would you simply love to find ways to help you and your family negotiate today in the best possible shape for a happy and healthy future?
Some, any or all of these sound familiar?
This April our Renew and Reconnect Retreat, tucked away deep in the bushland of Kangaroo Valley, is all about:
- taking a moment to refill your personal space, grace and ease balance .. taking a moment to stop ..
- helping you understand the beautiful connection between your emotions, your hormones, your gut, your brain and this crazy suitcase of symptoms above
- finding ways to achieve any changes you want, without overwhelm!
Our team of passionate facilitators are all there to help arm you with simple, practical tools to take away and use in your every day life, long beyond this weekend. To show you the small steps and achievable additions to your life that can start wheels moving for positive change. For you. For those you love.
Optional practice, workshops and skills available include:
- Flow and Restorative Vinyasa yoga is shared with love daily by Annette Wallington-Jones of Lifestyle Synergy
- Kombucha & Co – A Workshop in Health
Learn to ferment your own delicious probiotic beverages and take home everything you need to get brewing!
As we make friends over green tea, fruit and herbs I share the basics of how simplifying life and viewing food as medicine can positively impact your mental, emotional and physical well-being.
Recipes, notes, cooking demonstrations and know-how supplied for recreating this simple whole-self-health.
- Kundalini Yoga is a gift for all and we are excited to be adding this special practice to our retreat offering. Open hearts and minds to find stress release, energy uplift, emotional balance .. who knows? How fun!
- Fancy taking away tool kit to manage stress and anxiety? Grounded in science but magically effective, I will joyously share some of the energetic skills I have been practicing for the last decade. Learn how to increase and harness your positive emotions for health and happiness. And, on the flip side, to release negative emotions .. quickly!
- The fire will be crackling, the lounges will be comfortable, the space will feel warmed by gentle laughter, space, calm, sisterhood. As little or as much as you wish to do .. the choice is yours ..
Our Renew and Reconnect Retreat is hosted by Jacks Corner Retreat, a unique and peaceful homestead nestled in amongst 40 acres of unspoilt rainforest and native bushland in magnificent Kangaroo Valley, NSW.
Our generous, locally sourced and chef created menu is simply mouth-watering. Cooked from scratch using the best seasonal produce your meals are based on nutrient rich, clean eating vegetarian food. For those so inclined, we will be making and sampling our own delicious and gut-healing bone broth “kickstarters”. We aim to leave you and your cells zinging with energy!
NB Your meal can be adjusted by any dietary concern or restriction. Just let us know when you book.
Massage is an optional extra and available by pre-booking only. There are limited spaces for a 60 minute treatment at a fee of $120. Again, just let us know when you book and we will schedule your pamper!
Our numbers are strictly limited to 16 retreaters .. whether you do a little or a lot this weekend .. you will feel the benefit of space, nourishment and our loving nurture. We are so happy to welcome you along.